Tuesday 29 October 2013

Music Update

Music is my life, well listening to it anyway. I used to play the flute at school, but let's not get into that. There is not a day that passes where I don't listen to music, it's the drug that keeps me sane.  

So here is what I'm loving right now: 



P-Holla - Do It For Love 
It's not new (2011) but I just found out about it. It's such a happy, up-beat song that I seem to have on repeat. "love, love, love, love, love" 




Connor Maynard- R U Crazy 
I have always been a fan of Connor Maynard and recently my friend Sarah and I have an increasing attraction to him, but it's alright because we're the same age as him haha. This song is so good for pre-drinks to get you in a party mood. 




DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami
So I heard this on a night out a while back and it is only this week I have managed to find out what it is after a lot of youtube and DJ stalking. The video is slightly bizarre but then most are these days. The beat is so good, whenever I hear it I just want to party. 




Miley Cyrus- Rooting For My Baby
I don't care what anyone says I love Miley and I always will, let her do what she wants, just because she's in the public eye doesn't mean she can't be herself. "Leave Miley alone" (Chris Crocker voice). This is a nice song to relax or chill to. I'm rooting for you Miley. 
#TeamMiley 




Touch Sensitive- Pizza Guy
Any song that has 'pizza' in the title is a winner. It helps that I actually like the song just as much as I like the name. This is perfect for when I'm just hanging around the flat and for those mornings after the night before.  

I have so many songs I'm loving at the moment but I won't bore you with them all, if you want to know anymore of my 'recently added' just comment below. What song's are you obsessed with? 

Enjoy the vibes, 
Sophie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment