Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bad Connections...

So I would have loved to have blogged my way through the Christmas Season, but my worst nightmare, no internet! As my real, non-term-time, home is up a hill in Scotland we have ropey internet as it is but bad weather and blah blah blah we had little to no internet that just kept dropping out. Not what a blogger wants.

I hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas holiday and enjoyed spending time with their loved ones, as well as receiving lots of beautiful gifts. I had a lovely Christmas with the fam, even if I was working Christmas eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and well, just a lot.  A girl needs money to keep up with her beauty buys as well as saving up for a girls holiday this summer.


Victoria's Secret Goodies


Spoilt little princess


Here are a few pictures from my christmas but I am sorry to say that I could not blog my all about it and my amazing gift. I now feel it is too late to do so.

The new year means new, so we won't dote on the past.

Peace and Love,
Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment