Tuesday 21 January 2014

Skinny Tea Time

Hi everyone,

So I have been interested in the concept of teatoxes for a while now. Having looked up suppliers I found one in Edinburgh owned by a girl called Sophie, so I only saw it fitting to choose her company for my first teatox.

It is called the Skinny Tea Company, and offers 5 amazing flavours; Ice-cream (yes, this is what attracted my interest!), Peaches & Cream, Summer Berry Jam, Honeysuckle and a limited edition Jasmine Blossom. 

I ordered the 4 week skinny tea detox box (£49.95 incl. P+P) which comes with a packet of each flavour so I can try them all. The teas are loose and so you also get a supply of reusable tea sacks, which are basically just giant tea bags that you pop a teaspoon of your chosen tea in, then you make it like any other herbal tea. 

My Detox Tea Box 

Loose, dried tea 

It has only arrived today so I shall do an update in a few weeks to see (fingers crossed) what affect and changes the tea have made. 

Available from skinnytea.co.uk
Twitter: @SkinnyTeaCo 


Peace and Love,
Sophie. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment