Wednesday 14 May 2014

Aprill/May//Favourites

Hello there, 

I have recently bought a plethora of new beauty and everyday fun things, so I thought I would do a round up of my favourites. So here goes my April/May favourites, enjoy...



Hairspray- I am currently obsessed with the Schwarzkopf got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray and it does exactly what it says on the can. I am very partial to a big bun or beehive quiff kind of thing so a strong holding hairspray is super important to survive the day. This spray smells amazing, goes on in a light mist and holds my hair in place perfectly. I will definitely be buying this again, and it's only £3! 



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. The Micellar water hype is real! I actually think it is a magic potion, basically a clear, unscented water than has the power to take of layers of makeup, even waterproof mascara, in just a swipe. I am so happy I bought this product, you just put some of the water on a cotton pad and then just use it like a cleanser. I have had this bottle for quite a while, it lasts for ages, 200 uses as it states, making it well worth the money (£4.99). Throw away those expensive make up and eye makeup removers, everyone needs this in their life!  



A bit different, but Little Miracles juices, which are delicious. I have just finished a rather stressful last term at uni as a third year and this meant spending lots of time in the library. Hydration is super important to keep my little brain cells ticking along. I get sick of sweet, fizzy juices and boring water sometimes, so I went for something in the middle. These are cold teas with lots of healthy ingredients, not overly sweet but enough to satisfy the craving. Super yummy and a healthier alternative. The green one tastes oddly like apple, despite apple not being a main ingredient. I bought these in Sainsburys, but I'm sure they are available in most supermarkets.    



This may sound weird but...I was known for being a moisturising at school. Any time we had PE out came the moisturiser, for me there is nothing worse that looking like a dessert lizard. I must say, everyone started to pack body lotion in their gym bags, your welcome girls! I picked this one up at Savers (best shop ever) it was super cheap, about £3 I think. This has become my favourite, it is thick and hydrating while remaining light on the skin and quick to absorb once applied. It has a fresh and clean scent and makes my skin feel so nourished and soft, I have even had several compliments on my baby soft skin. 



This is another Savers bargain. As a student my bank balance is never very happy, therefore Savers is literally my favourite place, you get top brands and the same products as in Boots or Superdrug, for a fraction of the price, it's a win win situation for me. I went in to get some hair products and picked up these. Both the shampoo and conditioner are only £1 a bottle! The price, as well as my favourite scent, coconut, were what sold it for me. My hair has never been so soft and smells delicious, so I would definitely recommend this to everyone.  


I have used my Naked 3 palette, from my previous post, (find it here) everyday since I got it so it had to get a little mention in my favourites post. Another thing I want to add, a bit random, is popcorn. I have popped (get it? sorry that was awful) on the popcorn bandwagon, I have the dried kernels and it is so much fun watching them puff up and turn into proper popcorn. Plus you can flavour it how ever you want, I am partial to making Nandos peri-peri salt flavour, deeeelicious. 

Well that is the end of my April/May favourites, I hope you have enjoyed a little insight into what I am loving right now, and that you might try some of them if you haven't already.

Peace and Love, 
Sophie. X


No comments:

Post a Comment